Sunday, February 14, 2010

Coming Soon - Post for Opening Ceremony and Day 2

Hi Readers, I'm a bit behind on my posts.  I have one in the works for the Opening Ceremony and another for Day 2 at the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics.  I leave Vancouver today and return on the 19th.  On my flight home I will try to ignore the pull of those little TV's on West Jet and get my blog posts written so they can go up tomorrow.  I'll be back on my own computer and will be able to include photos and video of the Opening Ceremony and Day 2 which was yesterday.  It is so cool to be walking around the city and just stumble upon something going on.  Last night on our way to LiveCity Downtown we came across the Aboriginal pavillion.  A performance was starting at 9:30 so we got in line and ended up seeing two great artists perform.  I now have 2 new artists who are from Canada that I am going to look up when I go home.
In the afternoon we got to witness a Flash mob performing on Robson Street.  Don't know what a Flash mob is?  It is something good and I think you'll love it.
 Promise to post more details soon!
And congrats to Jenn Heil and her Silver medal she won yesterday.  Everyone in Canada knows there will be lots more of that going on!
Take care everyone and I will be back posting at full speed tomorrow (thank goodness it is a holiday in Ontario).
GO CANADA GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment