Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Look At Me Featured in the Roots Canada Blog!

Check out me and my Roots threads featured in the Roots blog, The Buzz at Roots. My contact there has asked me to photograph people wearing Roots apparel at Vancouver 2010 and send the photos back to her in Toronto. I started last night by accosting two very nice girls who were sitting behind me at the Figure Skating Ice Dance finals. I forgot to get their names so if you know them or they are reading this, please send your names to me so I can pass them on.






Roots was kind enough to do a short post on me and my blog and use some of my photos. If I see you out on the street or at an event during Vancouver 2010, I may stop and ask you if I can snap a photo of you and your Roots gear to pass on. This means I must get over being shy very quickly!  If you have already have a photo of you in Roots wear, send it to me and I will pass it along for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment