Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Olympic Event Schedule

The time has come to post my Olympic event schedule. I was going to do it closer to the 19th but I have so much to do before I leave, I thought I should get it up now. If you notice that we are going to be at any of the same events leave a comment to let me know. If we are sitting close to each other, we can meet up before or after the event. I'll even give you some Canada Loot Bags to give away (they are getting pretty full)!

So after a year and a half of waiting, here are the events I am going to next week with one of my lucky family members.

February 22
Figure Skating Ice Dance Final

February 23
4:30pm Men's Hockey - Canada Place

February 24
5pm Short Track Speed Skating

February 25
9am Womens Curling Semi Final
2pm Mens Curling Semi Final

February 26
12pm Men's Hockey - Canada Place
7:30 Victory Ceremony

February 27
9am Mens Curling - Bronze Medal match

February 28
Closing Ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment