Monday, February 8, 2010

Eastside Marios Has Olympic Spirit


I found this sign yesterday when I was at my parents in Brampton, ON. I was going to pick my brother up from work, saw this sign and made a quick detour to take this photo.  Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I am in love with Mariboli Wraps from Eastside Marios.  I talk about it so much that other people want to try it.  Anyway, it is great to see things like this around Canada. If Iwas going to be home during the Olympics I would be going to watch at Eastside Marios.  A Mariboli Wrap, a cold beer and Olympics on TV, what could be better? Thank you Eastside Marios. This sign gets you a spot in the Canadian Olympic Spirit photo album.

If you see any other displays of Canadian Olympic Spirit be sure to send me the photo so I can include it in the album.

1 comment:

  1. There is also an East Side Marios at the Coquitlam Center Mall

    ReplyDelete